Suggestions...
Tyler and I are heading out for a road trip next week! Our newest adventure will be taking us up the beautiful west coast, from San Diego to Seattle (and then back again). Since we'll be spending many hours in the car, I will need some really good books to keep me entertained in between all our fun stops. So, I'm hoping you can help provide some great road trip book ideas. What is your favorite book? What book do you like to take with you on vaca? Or, just a fun read that you'd think I might like. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!! Thanks!!
5 comments:
The books I've recently been reading are the Demon series by Julie Kenner. The first is Carpe Demon, the California Demon, Demons Are Forever, and Deja Demon. I just started the 3rd book, Demons Are Forever. They are pretty entertaining, a mom who used to hunt demons starts hunting again. They are a fun, easy read. What I like most is that they are clean, not trashy. Have you read these or heard of them?
i just finished, And the Shofar Blew...it was great...it's about 440 pages and i finished it in two days! i also love anything by nicolas sparks or james patterson...hope you have a great trip!
I loved any of the Sophie Kinsela books 'confessions of a shopaholic'. They are very easy reading, and cute stories. There is some language, but pretty clean and light. Have fun on your fun vacation. I love the northwest in the summer! It is soooo beautiful!
I just finished "Guernsey Literary and potato peel society." Light read and I loved it. I listened to it on audio.
Thanks for the suggestions, I've added them all to my list. I wasn't able to get a copy of them from the library in time, but I look forward to reading them.
So, I've narrowed it down to the following five. All sound really good and I'm excited to read them. Graveyard Book, Vampire Academy, Uglies, Court Duel, and Magic Lost Trouble Found.
Post a Comment