We spent our third day in San Francisco! I have always wanted to go here, especially to see Alcatraz. Unfortunately, since it was Memorial weekend the tour over to the island was sold out. I was pretty bummed, but the rest of the city was still amazing. We arrived at Golden Gate bridge pretty early so it was still foggy. I thought it made it a little more mysterious. After the bridge we went shopping along the famous 39 Pier, and then made our way to see the Oakland temple. The temple and grounds are amazing! Once we finished there we continued up the PCH and found a cute B&B in Gualala, CA. The Inn was cozy and I probably spelt better there than anywhere else. Across the street we found probably the best BBQ place called Bones Roadhouse. It was really amazing. So, if you ever find yourself in Gualala check out Bones!
1 comment:
Kath, I'm loving all your adventures! I camped in Gualala a few years ago and it was seriously the most amazing place! I loved it there! I totally got sick driving the winding roads to get there though!
Post a Comment