Day two of our trip was spent exploring Sequoia forrest. We went on a fun hike up Moro Rock (okay, so most of it had stairs, but it was still a hike). Then drove around and saw the different visitors centers, had an amazing lunch at the lodge and visited General Grant, not quite as big as old Sherman, but still very impressive!



Where I'm standing is a spot where you use to be able to drive your car, ONTO the tree. Its crazy! I wish we still could, it would make an awesome photo!

This is at the begining of our hike up Moro Rock.
I felt a bit like Frodo with all the climbing we had to do, but it was so worth it!


Peek-a-boo!

No worries, I'm just holding up the mountain!
General Grant

This is an entrance into one of the massive trees that fell down ages ago. It is seriously so huge inside!
2 comments:
That is amazing!! What a beautiful place!
Happy belated Birthday. Nick just told me. It looks like you had fun. Hope to see you soon. When ya coming out next?
Post a Comment