Tyler and I just returned from an amazing vacation up the west coast. Tyler had a couple weeks off work (again) so we decided we would drive up the Pacific Coast Highway and see what we could find. Our first stop was in Santa Monica, where we had lunch and did a little shopping. Our first destination was to the historic Hearst Castle. We were totally blown away by how beautiful it was, that guy had way too much money. There are four different tours you can do, we ended up going on the one that shows you the grounds, dinning room, theater and pools. I kind of wish I could have gone on the ones where you could see the libraries, that would have been amazing! Anyway, after the castle we continued on the PCH up through Big Sur (which was also breathtaking) and arrived in Monteray for the night.
Hearst Castle
Outdoor swimming pool.
1 comment:
Holy Cow Kath, tons of fun. That would be so much fun.
Post a Comment