Who would have thought that I would actually have time for pleasure reading when I started back to school? Maybe my procrastination side took over and instead of studying I ended up reading, somehow I managed to read quite a few books. It’s hard to say which were my favorites this month, they were all entertaining and if the descriptions sound good to you I would recommend any of them. I absolutely love Seer and the Sword (I hope they will someday make this into a movie!). Inkheart was a great read as well as Blackbringer, if you’re a fantasy lover you should read both of these books. Another great fantasy series is the Twelve Houses by Sharon Shinn, I'm currently reading book two and I can already tell this is going to be a great series!
Click on the title and you will be brought to my book review blog where you can read a brief description of each book and also my review.
Enjoy, and Happy Reading!
Elemental Magic by Sharon Shinn
Mystic & Rider by Sharon Shinn
To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker
The Bracelet by Jennie Hansen
Faeries of Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
Messenger by Lois Lowry
Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley
The Season by Sarah MacLean
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
Scarlet Moon by Debbie Viguie
Envy by Anna Godbersen
Enjoy, and Happy Reading!
Elemental Magic by Sharon Shinn
Mystic & Rider by Sharon Shinn
To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker
The Bracelet by Jennie Hansen
Faeries of Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
Messenger by Lois Lowry
Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley
The Season by Sarah MacLean
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
Scarlet Moon by Debbie Viguie
Envy by Anna Godbersen
No comments:
Post a Comment