Congratulation Tyler! Yesterday Tyler received the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal. This medal is awarded to members in the Armed Forces for performing volunteer community service. I am so proud of Tyler, ever since I have known him he has always done volunteer work, he is always willing to help those around him and genuinely loves people and lending a helping hand. Tyler received this award for his work coaching little league football, being a scoutmaster, teaching Sunday school and also doing pro bono legal work. Keep in mind that Tyler did all things things, among many others, while working and going to law school. Tyler is the best and no one deserves this award more. Again, I am beaming with pride, I love you so much!
Below are the requirements:
1) be to the civilian community, to include the military family community
2) be significant in nature and produce tangible results
3) reflect favorably on the Military Service and the Department of Defense
4) be of a sustained and direct nature.


3 comments:
Now if you could win a gold medal in Mario Kart...But one thing at a time.
Very cool!!!
Congrats & Good Job Tyler!
Congratulations! That is awesome!
Post a Comment