Saturday, November 1, 2008

Disneyland 2008

It has become somewhat of a tradition to go to Disneyland on Halloween with Tyler's family. His little sister Brooke loves Halloween and they have been going for quite some time. Luckily, she has invited us along the past few years and I love it. My parents took me once when I was about eight years old and I have fun memories from that trip. Whenever I go now I can't help but think about my first time there as a little girl. It was truly amazing! It is such a fun place for kids, and adults. Below are a few fun pictures from our trip:
Laurel has a great picture of Brody, Barry and Tyler on this cannon when they were little boys. Last year Brittney, Brooke and I did our own version, and this year Tyler and I thought it would be fun to get one with just us.
Here are just a few fun pictures of Tyler and I. We love Disneyland, and I am always reminded when I go there that Tyler is my prince charming!
Disneyland is decorated so cute for Halloween, they have the best decorations. I probably should have taken more pictures. Not only are the decorations cute, but you get to see a lot of fun costumes.
I took a ton of pictures, but these are some of my favorites. We tried to see as much as we could at both California Adventures and at Disneyland. They have amazing rides and so many fun activities to do.
We tried to decide which ride was our favorite, but it seemed to change depending on what ride we just finished. So our top three favorites are:
-Indiana Jones
-Pirates
-Space Mountain

2 comments:

Miranda said...

How fun! I love Disneyland! You should try it when they have all their Christmas decorations up. That's the time of year we like to go...it always makes my mom cry. Anywho, we are going to be there next fall...maybe we should try to meet up if you are still in CA.

kOrTnI said...

I haven't had time to blog or "creep" anyone's blog-so I'm catching up...but I'm so jealous you & Tyler got to go to Disneyland...I love that place!!!