Monday, October 6, 2008

Tyler's Olympic Dive

As promised, here is the video of Tyler's amazing dive at Lake Powell. To refresh your memories, while in Powell all the men participated in different "man sports", one of which was diving off the back of the houseboat. Sounds easy, right?

4 comments:

Trishia said...

That was great! I was on the Jordan High diving team my freshman year and it took me 2 weeks to build up enough courage to do a simple inward dive. I really didn't want to hit my head on the board! Nice effort though Tyler.

Brittney N said...

Man, that was awesome! I wish I had a camera down where I was in the water--the view was great from there! Ty will have to keep prcticing if he ever wants to dive in the Olympics!

Jill said...

That is too funny. Ty you're the man. It's a lot more then I would have done tho.

A Resh Perspective said...

Hilarious. Ty is still running his mouth after all these years. Great production.