I saw this on Katy's blog and thought it was fun. The first time I was 33, the second time I was 27. Not sure if higher/lower is better, but it is fun.
Procedure of Flash Fabrica Game:(here's instructions since it's in Japanese...the smart ones!)
1. Wait for the screen to come up, then Touch 'start'
2. Wait for countdown 3, 2, 1, and then some numbers will appear on the screen.
3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number when they disappear.
4. At the end of game, computer will tell you how old your brain is.
Good luck !!
http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html
3 comments:
How fun!! I got 37. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.
ok, now you've got me hooked. I've worked my way down to a 31. I'm pretty sure the lower you go, the better you are doing on the quiz because I let Chaz play it and he got 120. Of course he is only 4 and doesn't really understand the concept :)
So, I tried it again and got 24. I guess lower is better?
Post a Comment