Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we had Tyler's family in town. Everyone came into town for the presentation at Mt Soledad, where Ty's Grandpa would be receiving a plaque. We had a lot of fun, and are already missing them. Below are just a few fun pictures from the weekend.

Lunch in Old Town
Jake, Britt, Brooke, Barry, Corine, Brody, Kathy & Tyler

The entire family was able to do a session together at the San Diego Temple, and also have a private tour of the temple.

Jim, Jake, Barry and Tyler Tyler and Bridger
Balboa Park
Laurel and Kathy

Jake, Birttney, Tyler, Kathy and Laurel

Jake, Brittney and Kathy
Todd, Tyler, Jim, Kathy, Brittney, Jake, Birdger, Stan, Leola, Val and Laurel
So sad to see you go!
Here is a quilt I made for Jim & Laurel's birthday.
I was in a bit of a hurry and this is the best picture I was able to take.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Fun weekend, love your quilt!