Monday, June 1, 2009

May Reads.....17

I guess you could say that May was my Sharon Shinn month. I read more of her books than any other author. I read her Twelve House series this month and really enjoyed it…for the most part. It’s packed with magic, adventure, and of course a little romance. Definitely a fantasy series, so if you are not into fantasy you probably wouldn’t enjoy it as much as I did. Of all her books, “Summers at Castle Auburn” is probably by favorite. Anyway, another great book I found was The Crown/Court Duel by Sherwood Smith. This was a fun, clean read and if you enjoy young adult novels then you will probably enjoy this. As always, click on the title and you will be brought to a full review of each book.
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love that you keep track of all the books you read.

I read the Dragon Slippers series last week, and LOVED them. Thanks for suggesting it!