I haven't been posting much recently due to school work and some other projects I'm working on (I'll post about those later). So, today I thought I would just share a quick observation.I believe Tyler may be cursed. I use to think he just liked to complain, until recently when I started paying attention and think he may be right. You see, every time Tyler comes to an intersection the light turns red. I'd guess about 99% of the time he gets red lights. Poor guy. I don't want to jinx anything, but I usually get greens, or at least an average of reds. Tyler always gets reds and it really frustrates him. Anyway, that is my musing for the day.
Out of curiosity, do you get more red lights than green?
2 comments:
This post makes me smile! I can totally hear Tyler ranting about always getting red lights! We MISS you guys! After the Bar, can we come see you??? And by the way, I think I get more greens than red...sorry Ty.
LOL That sounds just like Matt! He's always complaining about getting red lights all the time. I always tell him that it's because he's so impatient.......:)
Post a Comment