A couple of the books I read in February were just amazing. I really enjoyed Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Its a little "out-there" but I would recommend it to everyone. I also loved the fairytale re-telling by Jessica Day George called Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow. It's kind of a Beauty and the Beast story, really enjoyed it! Goose Chase and Gregor were also cute reads.
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Goose Chase by Patrice Kindl
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
Goose Chase by Patrice Kindl
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
Hero and the Crown was reviewed by my friend Jessica, my thoughts are pretty much the same as hers. If you'd like to read my review you can on GoodReads.
No comments:
Post a Comment