Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome Home

Since we've gotten Charlie I hadn't spent one night away from him. So it was hard leaving him for five nights while I went home to Utah. From what Tyler says he had a hard time with me being gone, he was acting anxious and not eating very well. It was very sad for me to hear this. Luckily, when Ty wasn't working he was able to spend a lot of time with Charlie, which they both loved. So, last night I was so excited to get home to see him (and Ty). Ty came in first and then I came in a little later. When he first saw me he completely stopped what he was doing, the look on his face was priceless. As soon as he realized I was actually there he became so excited. He came running for me and his whole body was just shaking. He couldn't sit still and was licking and climbing all over me. I have never seen him so happy! We have a fun night together and he seems to be back to his old self. I love him so much!

His eyes look a little funny here, I promise he isnt a psycho puppy! =0

No comments: