Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lunch & Shopping

What could be better than going to lunch with family and then shopping? It was so fun spending time with my in-laws while I was in town. We went to Cafe Rio for lunch (they don't have those in Cali so I really enjoyed that). And then we went to the huge Layers sale in Murray. I was able to get a ton of new clothes for an amazing deal.

I love my cute little nieces, Mackenzie, Eliza and Ivy. I wish I could see them more. They are always so happy to see me and make me feel loved. I love the time I am able to spend with them. They have very unique personalities and it's fun getting to know them better.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm really glad you had fun - I'm sorry I missed you. Somehow, I didn't realize you were here!