Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Snip Snip

Today has been a very long day. I woke up early and had to get Charlie ready to take to the vet. You see, Charlie is having his manhood taken from him today. Poor little guy had no idea what was about to happen to him. He has been to the vet enough now to know he doesn't care for it much. As soon as I walked in he bagan shaking all over, and continued to shake the entire time I was there. They will be removing his "stuff" and also pulling two babyteeth that refused to come out on their own. Tyler is getting off work early so he can be there when Charlie wakes up. We're both nervous for him and hope that he will be okay.
I have grown so used to my little shadow fallowing me everywhere I go, it is rather lonely without him here today. I miss my little buddy and can't wait to have him back home where he belongs. I will post some pictures when we finally get him home. He will have to wear one of those special dog collars, and stay inactive (if possible) for about a week. Poor little guy.

1 comment:

Tony and Whitney said...

Hey-
We took the manhood from our Gatsby about a year ago. He was miserable! He had to wear the cone for two weeks, and he hated it! On the way home from the vet, he vomited all over me! Poor guy!