Below are some random pictures of our week. Last Friday was my friend Patty's b-day so we went to Claim Jumpers to celebrate. We had a great time, I hope Patty had a wonderful birthday!
Last Saturday we spent some time with our good friends John and Jaime. We went to the driving range on Miramar and then back to our house to watch season four of The Office. I can't wait for season five to start. Charlie loves using a pillow when he sleeps, I will often find that he has rearranged a toy to use as a pillow while he naps. For some reason after his surgery he would burrow under the pillows to take naps. I guess he liked it dark or something.
I love that picture of him with the pillow, he looks so cute and innocent, which I now know that a puppy can never be!! Lorin loves Charlie, she made me replay the clip over and over. She says she misses him.
1 comment:
I love that picture of him with the pillow, he looks so cute and innocent, which I now know that a puppy can never be!! Lorin loves Charlie, she made me replay the clip over and over. She says she misses him.
Post a Comment