Monday, September 15, 2008

New Season

I love The Biggest Loser, it is so fun to see how much they change throughout the show, the end results are always amazing. I think it is a very motivating show, and it gets me wanting to work out as well. Its fun to see the different challenges they have to go through, but you also learn a lot about what to eat and how to exercise. It really changes peoples lives for the better, which you really cant say for most shows on TV. It starts this September 16th, so if you haven't watched it before, I encourage you to watch it now!

I have only seen the previews for Privileged, but it looks really good. I love the girl in it, JoAnna Garcia. She use to be on Reba but I didn't recognize her at all until I looked up the show. She kind of reminds me of Amy Adams, I swear they could be twins. Anyway, this is about a girl who goes to work as a tutor for some spoiled rich girls, it looks like it might be kind of fun so I'm excited to check it out.

So, I have been looking for a new talk show to get into. I'm not a fan of Oprah and Ellen kind of drives me crazy, so I was totally excited to see that Bonnie Hunt is starting her own show. I've enjoyed her movies and think she is pretty witty. I've watched a few of her shows and I think it has a lot of promise. She seems like a really genuine person, who also has good standards. I'm excited to the show take off.

Tyler and I LOVE The Office, I think it might be Ty's all time favorite show. We just finished watching Season 4 and we can hardly wait for Season 5 to start. The characters are so much fun, and we've really gotten attached to their stories. I love how normal the all seem, just like people you would really meet at work. I guess Michael is a bit extreme, but I think deep down he has a good heart. Again, we can't wait for this show to start!
Okay, so Heros is my new favorite Drama (sorry Lost). I absolutely love this show! The characters and their powers are amazing, I love superheros so its so nice having a whole show dedicated to all sorts of different Heros. The villains are extreme and totally creep me out, I have no idea if The Company is good or bad, but I'm still leaning towards them being bad. If you havent been watching this show you are totally missing out. I really am so anxious for season 3 to start!

Okay, who doesn't love Survivor? Watching people slowly waste away, perform in crazy challenges, lie, cheat and steal. Its awesome! I got into this series pretty late, but I'm totally hooked now. I love Jeff Probst, and wish that he and Jennifer Aniston would get together (I just think they'd make a cute couple....). I'm excited to see this new season and Jeff says this one has a little romance as well, so that will be fun to watch!

I'm still deciding about Chuck, but I have to admit I think I like it. Its about this totally average guy who also has a photographic memory. His friend sends him a disc or something with all this "spy" info on it, of course he remembers everything on it and so the FBI has to send a special team out to protect Chuck and along the way Chuck helps them solve crimes. It's really a lot of fun, and the cast is great!

3 comments:

Jess and Brandon said...

Hey Kath! I am SOOO excited for The Office to start, it's my favorite show ever! I also like Chuck, that's a fun show. You probably already know this, but the show Privileged is based on a book I read awhile ago by Zoey Dean called "How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls". I liked the book and since you like to read I thought you might want to give it a try!

Stephanie said...

i love biggest loser! i am so excited for this new season!!! :)

Chris Stewart said...

So, I thought you'd be interested to know that Privileged is based on a book! I read it over a year ago and when I started seeing all the previews I got excited, too! I can't remember the exact name of the book (of course it might be Privileged) but it's a good read if you're interested. :)