Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks Kevin & Heather

If it weren't for our friends Kevin & Heather we wouldn't have been able to go on our amazing trip this past week. Tyler has been working very hard, so when the opportunity came up for us to go to Lake Powell we couldn't pass it up. We just got home tonight, so I will do a couple posts about our trip later, but in the meantime I just wanted to thank Kevin and Heather for taking such good care of Charlie while we were away! I know he had a great time with you, and especially with Brie, we'll have to arrange some play dates for them. I also wanted to say thanks for sending me emails and pictures while I was away, it was nice to see how much fun Charlie was having. It is good to be home and even better to have Charlie back with us.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

that last picture is just darling!