Today is my parent's last day at the MTC (Missionary Training Center), I can't believe how quickly the week has gone by, I'm sure its been even faster for them. They have really enjoyed their time there, but it has been a lot of work and they've had a lot of homework as well. I was so sad I wasn't able to go home to Utah to see them off, but I am looking forward to a trip out to North Carolina. They found out that they will be living in Whiteville, NC. I hear its pretty close to Camp Lejeune, which is where Ty and I would be stationed if we get sent to NC. Anyway, my parents will be reporting to their mission next Friday, the 26th and I know they are anxious to get started.
1 comment:
Kath you need to stop changing your background--:) Is this what its staying at( So we can make your header:))
Post a Comment