Tuesday, September 16, 2008

High School Tag

Your High School's full name: Jordan High School

High School Colors: Maroon & Gray

School Mascot: Digger Dan (beetdiggers)

Did you date anyone from your school? After I graduated

It's Friday night where are you: hanging with friends, or working

Were you a party animal: No

Were you considered a flirt: I didn’t really develop my flirty skills until after HS

Were you in band, orchestra, choir, or other group: No, very non-musical

Were you in any clubs: None that I would want to admit to

Did you ever get expelled or suspended: No, but I did get kicked out of a couple classes

Can you still sing the fight song: No, and I couldn't when I was in school either

Who were your favorite teachers: Coach May & Mr. Ekins

Where did you sit during lunch: wherever, didn’t really have a set table

Who was your prom date? Jerome

If you could go back and re-do high school would you: H No

Were you a nerd? “were”… I still am.

Were you on any varsity teams? No

Where did you go senior skip day? Hmm, wasn’t everyday senior skip day?

Have you gained some weight since then? No, I think I’ve lost some.

What do you remember about Graduation: Getting my gown stuck in the chair


Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I did attend, it was fun seeing everyone again. I wish I had more time to talk to more people, the night was kind of hectic.

I tag anyone who went to high school...

2 comments:

Craner Family said...

HA HA HA! Love it! good to hear from you again!

Jill said...

That was so good. I'm totally going to do this one!!