Thursday, April 23, 2009

Universal Studios

We spent a wonderful day at Universal Studios. Neither of us had been since we were little kids, so it was fun to enjoy it together after it had been so long. Being there brought back so many memories of the time I went with my family. I wish they could have been there with us. We had a lot of fun and probably took too many pictures. We went on a fun tour of the back lots, met some famous people, and probably had too much fun.
Here are some pictures of the tour we took. You'll be able to see the Back to the Future car, a scene from the Three Amigos, the area where they shot scenes for the new King Kong movie, and for those of you who are fans we were able to see Wysteria Lane from Desperate Houswives.
Tyler was able to meet the cast of Apollo 13 (Kevin Bacon, Tom Hanks and Bill Paxton).
Watch out! Tyler better not get too close!!
Tyler was able to meet Marilyn Monroe and I met Matt Damon (I think I got the better deal).
They have a fun haunted house, I'm glad I had a Marine to go through it with.
We met a couple scary charcters. Frankenstein was a little frisky, & the Hulk was more bark than bite.
I was a little "curious" what it would be like to meet George.
Tyler loves the movie Gladiator and was excited to see Maximus' costume.
Ah, the Simpsons. What a nice family.Shhhh, I was whispering secrets to Bart.




The day started out chilly, but ended up pretty nice. They had a great deal for season passes, so we're looking forward to going back again.

2 comments:

Tina said...

You guys have so many fun things planned! Looks like you guys had a great day!

Miranda said...

Universal looks like it got some more stuff. It looks like you guys had plenty of fun!