Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Days

Last night we went to dinner with my family to our favorite restuarant, Johnny Carino's. We had a great time there, and I want to wish Doug congratulations again for his new job as bank manager at US Bank. After dinner we went back to Rob's house with the intent to watch movies but ended up playing Scene It: Friends instead. We, or at least Natalie and I, had a great time.
Tyler and I were a little worried about how Charlie would adjust to all the snow here in Utah. He is so used to the sunny weather of San Diego. Luckily, he loves it! At first he was a little timid, and tip-paw (tip-toe) around, but once he got use to it we can't keep him away. He loves to jump around, dig, and just have a good time. Whenever we take a walk he prefers to walk in the snow instead of the street, and he still loves to play fetch in the snow. I think he would play fetch anywhere, anytime.
Here is a video of Charlie playing Fetch at the local elementary.


No comments: