Christmas Eve is a day we usually spend with Tyler's family. That evening we gather together with all of his extended family and have a great party. They put on a talent show and have tons of yummy snacks. It's always a great time. On Christmas morning we spend at Tyler's family where we open presents and have a wonderful brunch (somthing I look forward to every year). We played with our new toys and had a great time.
Later in the afternoon we head down to my brother Mark's to celebrate with my side of the family. This year was strange not having my parents around, but we still had a great time. Little Trevor received a remote controlled helicopter from Santa, it was the hit of the day. My brothers Mark and Doug played with it all day, I'm not sure if Trevor even got his turn. We spent the afternoon opening presents and hanging out. Nicole and Natalie prepared a yummy dinner and salad.Last year on my trip to Germany I got Tyler this great sweater. At the time Doug also bought one, I didn't think much of it and never thought it would be an issue since they live in different states. So, we were all surprised when we showed up and they were wearing the same thing! They look like twins!

1 comment:
I must say that you and Tyler are such a cute couple.
There is a similar shadowbox in my family for remembering my grandfathers service in the Air Force also. It is the only thing that I really have to remember him.
What a nice plaque you have put together. I'm sure as the years pass that you will look back and be grateful that you took the time to do that.
Post a Comment