On a previous post I showed our recent trip to Disneyland. Ty's family comes down ever year over Halloween to visit Disneyland, this year we bought 3-day passes but were only able to go for 2 days. Since we had the extra day we decided to go up on Saturday to see all the Christmas decorations. We invited our good friends Resh, Lindsey and Owen to come along, I'm so glad they were able to come. We had a blast hanging out, and I especially loved Lindsey's stroller pass, I was able to go on all the rides twice!
The Disney tree is just amazing, I can't imagine how many lights and decorations they use to fill up this entire tree. It looks so pretty at night when all the lights are on, and they even have fake snow that falls over Main St.
Lindsey, Resh and Owen. Owen is the sweetest thing, he was so good the entire day, and is just the cutest little guy.
3 comments:
Disneyland looks like so much fun at Christmas time! We will have to come down sometime around Christmas. We're excited you guys are coming home for Christmas! See you soon!
this is my favorite time of year to go to disney :)
It's the most wonderful time of the year to go to Disneyland!
Post a Comment