8 FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:
1. The Office
2. Biggest Loser
3. Smallville
4. LOST
5. Heroes
6. Chuck
7. The Bonnie Hunt Show
8. So You Think You Can Dance
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Chili’s
2. Olive Garden
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Blue Plate Diner (Rhode Island)
5. Vinny’s (Virginia)
6. Blue Moose (North Dakota)
7. Claim Jumper
8. Original Pancake House
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY: (Saturday, November 15th)
1. Took a walk with Charlie and Ty
2. Went to The Grubbery for breakfast
3. Went to the library
4. Went to Wal Mart
5. Played Mario Kart
6. Cleaned the kitchen
7. Went to the movie Eagle Eye
8. Ate a hot fudge sundae
8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
1.Thanksgiving
2. My trip to North Carolina
3. Trip home to Utah for Christmas
4. Christmas presents (I know its not about the presents, but I do love ‘em)
5. Teaching Charlie to sneeze on command (he is starting to pick it up)
6. The Twilight movie
7. My five year wedding anniversary
8. Baby
8 THING I LOVE ABOUT FALL:
1. The leaves changing color
2. Wearing sweaters
3. Holidays
4. Spending extra time with family
5. School supplies
6. Looking forward to the next year
7. Quilting
8. Hot Chocolate
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
1. Baby
2. Seeing family
3. Visiting my Parents, and them having a successful mission
4. Piano
5. New living room set
6. New lense for my D50
7. Baby
8. Travel to Hawaii, Australia, and Alaska
8 PEOPLE I TAGGED:
1. Natalie
2. Christin
3. Jessica
4. Jill
5. Shannon
6. Jamie
7. Stephanie
8. Brittney
6 comments:
I just found your blog. I will add it to mine if that's ok?
Why are you getting a new living room set? Didnt you just get one a few years ago?
I guess I should clarify. I don't want a whole new set, just new couches.
Hey Kathy, we just got approved for our adoption on Monday. I'm kinda scared though. Have you guys heard anything yet?
Hey kathy, me and rob finally got a blog!!! Check out our sweet pictures!! jk we have nothing much to blog about.
sorry, I guess Rob changed our name to zippy? wierd. It's Ali by the way.
Post a Comment