Okay, I'll be the first to admit, I'm a huge nerd. I absolutely love Superman (he could kick Edward's butt). I thought it was about time that I did a post about my all-time favorite superhero. Today, Tyler surprised me with a 4-disc collection of the Superman movies. You see, the past few weeks I have been trying to catch up on the TV show Smallville. It's all I talk about lately, maybe that's because I'm watching so many episodes back-to-back, but I love it. Tyler thought it would be a fun surprised to get me the movies, and he was right. I've only seen the first two, and I know they are cheesy but I still can't wait to watch them.

A couple years ago they released a new movie, "Superman Returns". I thought it was a great movie, except for a few things, I really enjoyed it. It was actually this movie that made me want to re-watch the older ones. From my understanding, "Superman Returns" is suppose to pick up after the fourth movie?
Some of you may remember the TV show "Lois and Clark, the Adventures of Superman". Well, I was hooked on that show as well. I admit, I loved curling up at the foot of my parents bed every Sunday night and watching a fun episode of Lois and Clark. I have purchased all four season, much to Tyler's dismay, and still think it was a fun series, a little cheesy, but good clean fun.
Some of you may remember the TV show "Lois and Clark, the Adventures of Superman". Well, I was hooked on that show as well. I admit, I loved curling up at the foot of my parents bed every Sunday night and watching a fun episode of Lois and Clark. I have purchased all four season, much to Tyler's dismay, and still think it was a fun series, a little cheesy, but good clean fun.And of course, Smallville. My new favorite TV show. One thing I really like about this show is that for the most part it is really clean. Especially the first four seasons while they were in high school. I found that pretty refreshing. It is a fun take on the Superman story, and I think they did a great job with the casting. I love the Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica Durance). I can't wait for them to get together.
Anyway, here are a few reasons why I love Superman. He has super strength, super hearing, super fast, super breath, super flying, super x-ray vision, and that just naming a few. He is also super sweet, and is suppose to have super values. In most editions he always makes the right choices and is a great role model.

No comments:
Post a Comment