I found these super small dog bones for Charlie, he loves them! He will play with them for 5 minutes straight (okay, I know that doesn't sound very long but this puppy has the shortest attention span I have ever seen, so 5 minutes for him is like an hour our time).

When we first got Charlie he barely weighed a pound, he would practically fit in my hand, and I have small hands. Most of the puppy toys were just too big for him so I got him kitty toys. I know, he's not a cat, but he loves these smaller toys, they are perfect for him. He loves to chase the ball with the little bell in it, and even smacks it around like a cat would. He absolutely loves it when you pull the string and he can go chasing after it. He really might be part kitty.

Okay, this might seem a little mean. Charlie hates the stairs, for some reason he is super scared to be on them. He doesn't dare to go up or down so he just sits there and whimpers and barks (our neighbors must hate us). We're trying to get him over his fear and give him treats if he goes up or down, but that barely works. I'm sure once he gets a little bigger he will get over it, but in the meantime its a great "time out" place for him...

Charlie is such a little character. So, he loves his bed, and he loves his toys. For some reason he just has to have them both at the same time. He will go through and pick up all his toys and put them in his bed, and then play with them. One day I caught him stealing my flip-flop and putting it in his bed.

This morning was so funny. He is a puppy and loves to chew on anything he can, even his puppy bed. Today he was just going to town and managed to flip the bed over on top of himself! He went walking around carrying the bed on his back and bumping into the table, couch, wall, etc. If you look closely you can see his little legs under the bed...
6 comments:
K- those pics of him are so cute. He is the kind of puppy you just want to hold and cuddle with.
He is so cute! My dog was afraid of stairs at first too, but he's fine now. However, he won't go down the stairs to the basement. I've also been through the chewing. You should see some of my baseboards and walls. I've also had a couple of shoes as casualties. Dogs are lucky they're so cute!
I am so glad that you guys are coming up in May. Can't wait to meet Charlie, he really is so cute.
Charlie is so cute! He almost looks like a stuffed animal because he is so fluffy and posable! Our dogs are so unphotogenic, it's like 1 good picture for every 20 with them!
Charlie is such a cutie!
Kathy, I found you... You are a great mom already, bribes, and time outs, you are set (if I can spell)
Your baby is adorable!
Post a Comment