Charlie is doing really well. He will be 13 weeks old this Friday. He has already mastered Sit, Down and Come. When I say "mastered" I mean he does it when he wants, and sometimes if I ask nicely. He has been so much fun, and is growing so fast. I hope that he will stay small, but the way he is growing he might be get a lot bigger. He has a cute personality and loves showing it. He misses Tyler a lot during the day so when Ty gets home from work and is hanging out Charlie is always right by his side. When it is dinner time Charlie will pick up one piece of kibble at a time and curl up in Ty's lap to eat it, he will go back and forth until he has had his fill. Charlie loves going for walk and playing at the park. People love him too, we are stopped constantly and even had a lady flip a u-turn in her car, pull over, and chase us down just so she could meet him. He loves the attention!
2 comments:
Dogs are so fun. Our dog Ava is now over a year old, and she is the best. It's funny because when we talk about her to other people it sounds like she is a child. But they are in a lot of ways. They need just as much attention as any kid. Dogs are great.
Hi Ty and Kath,
Charlie is honestly the cutest puppy I've ever seen! Look at that cute little face. That's funny that you guys are litter training him--Barry was laughing so hard that he has to have kitty equipment. Pretty funny for a marine's dog to be so woosy. Just Kidding, Ty.
Post a Comment