This just means you need to come out for a visit so I can show you! I haven't had any problems switching mine so I have no clue. I just have to play around with it. So just come on over.... you know you want to :)
Hey Kath and Ty! How did you get theis picture on your site so nicely? I'm embarassed mine is such a poor copy! Did you take it directly from the Jolley website?
3 comments:
You do have very cute neices.
This just means you need to come out for a visit so I can show you! I haven't had any problems switching mine so I have no clue. I just have to play around with it. So just come on over.... you know you want to :)
Hey Kath and Ty! How did you get theis picture on your site so nicely? I'm embarassed mine is such a poor copy! Did you take it directly from the Jolley website?
Laurel
Post a Comment