I was looking around at my friend’s blog site when I noticed on Tiffany’s that she had tagged me to play the “10 things no one knows about you” game. Tiffany’s is really cute and clever, if you get a chance you should read it. I’ll keep mine short and sweet and in random order…
1) Certain candy makes me sweat (in the face), especially lemonheads.
2) I absolutely LOVE children’s books, and fairy tales.
3) Like Tiff, I love celebrity gossip and buy the magazines. Unlike Tiff, I don’t feel bad. They signed up for the life and some are even pictured reading the magazines themselves!
4) I’ve never had a professional message, and probably never will.
5) I’ve recently gotten into quilting and love it!
6) I love the sudoku games; if you haven’t played you should try.
7) I’m not athletic at all and don’t like playing sports, although I do love going to sporting events and love sport-themed movies (Ty is a HUGE sports nut, so it’s true that opposites attract).
8) I love to instant message; I would do it all day long!
9) The Marines are the BEST; all the others wish they were us. Oorah!
10) Tyler and I are looking into adoption, and have even started the application process. Wish us luck!
So, that is 10 things about me, not too exciting. I think I will tag…
Patty
Natalie
Shannon
Miranda
2 comments:
I am so glad that you decided to blog. You guys look great and look like you are having fun. Have you decided on a dog yet?
Yipee its great to learn we are both celeb crazy!!! I love reading other peoples lists... it's a fun way to learn more about your friends. Best of luck with the adoption process we love you guys!
Post a Comment