Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baseball Fans

Monday night we went with some close friends, Patty and Cody, to a Padres game (our new home team). I thought I would post a couple pictures from our fun night.


So after the game we were walking back to our car, maybe around 9:30 at night. When we arrived at the car and started to get in Patty realized that we had been broken into!! Patty's purse and Cody's GPS system were stolen! What a way to end our nice evening. We called the police and of course after 20 min on hold they hung up on us. We decided to try and call Patty's cell phone, which had been in her purse, and much to our surprise the idiots that stole it actually answered. Long story short...with a little help from the police we were able to get Patty's phone back. I'm hoping that Patty will post a nice story about it on her blog, so if you want more details check hers! =)

No comments: