Friday, September 21, 2007

Survivor: China


One of our all time favorite shows is back....Survivor! Last night was the season premiere of Survivor China. It looks like it is going to be an exciting season with a lot of interesting characters! The area they are in looks amazing, what a beautiful country. I was a bit surprised by who they voted out, an older man named "chicken". He started out strong but when people didn't jump to his suggestions he just gave up, which was a big mistake. I think they would have kept him around longer if he had continued to give his ideas, especially when people were asking for them! Every time a new season starts I just think how much fun it would be to on the show, maybe one of these days I will work up the courage to try out!
If anyone else happened to see the show, I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments: