Monday, January 5, 2009

Adoption Blog

As many of you know, Tyler and I were approved for adoption a few months ago. Recently, we decided to create a seperate blog for our LDS Family Services adoption site. We're still working on a few finishing touches, but it is up and running. Below is a link to the adoption blog, so if you know of anyone that would be interested feel free to pass it along. I'm also open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas on how to make it better I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

4 comments:

Brittney N said...

Kathy, your adoptiong blog is SO great! That is a ton of work and you guys have done a really nice job. I hope you get chosen soon!!

kOrTnI said...

Kathy & Tyler,

I just went and checked out your adoption blog-you guys seriously did a great job on it!

Alot of time, thought, & effort went into that. it gave me goose-bumps & brought a tear to my eye. it really is very sweet & tender & i think it turned out great. i hope a sweet mom-to-be will find you shortly.

No matter how long, & no matter what-don't lose hope! a baby is a big big deal & to make sure you get the right one, i'm sure God requires loads of patience & faith-plus parents always need tonz of that too; so you're just being trained to perfection. :)

All the prayers, hope, and wishes to you from me that your baby wish will be soon, smooth, adorable & healthy!

Here's to 2009...a memorable year-I'm sure.

love, kortni

Jess said...

I think the blog looks fantastic. I think you guys will make such special parents to a special person. Hang in there!

Miranda said...

Good job. I think it was a very good idea.