Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 Movies

2009 is going to be a year of Great movies! Below are a few of the movies I'm looking forward to seeing this year. There are many more on my list, but these are the ones I could locate movie posters for. Enjoy!

January
Bride Wars
I actually saw this opening night, I really liked it. It was cute, clean (for the most part) and had a great story. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys chick-flicks.

January
New In Town

February
He's Just Not That Into You
(I want to see this one, but have a feeling it won't be that good)

May
Star Trek

May
Angels and Demons

June
The Proposal

June
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
I'm also looking forward to seeing:
All About Steve, X:Men Origins: Wolverine, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Terminator Salvation, Night at the Museum 2, Harry Potter, and of course New Moon.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i want to see bride wars :)

love your new layout...what website is it from? the one i use to go to (and think you did too) won't let me on anymore...when i click on it, it asks for a password

Jill said...

My to see list is pretty much the same. I really want to see Bride wars. It would be a perfect girls night out movie.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I love that you are so on top of all of the 2009 movies! I heard Bride Wars is so cute and I am, personally, really excited to see Harry Potter! I can't wait!!!

Jen said...

Let me know when you go see He's Just Not That Into You....if you haven't already I would love to join you girls.