Saturday, July 12, 2008

Charlie Says...

I saw this on my friend Miranda's blog and thought it was so cute. I'm probably breaking the rules on this one but since I don't have any kids so I thought I would see what Charlie had to say. He is sitting on my lap as we type, and these are his answers.

What does mommy always say to you? "I love my Charlie-Bear".

What makes mommy happy? When I go to the potty in my litter box.

What makes mommy sad? When I don't use (miss) the litter box.

How does mommy make you laugh? By finding my tickle spot (my belly, or to blow on my ears).

What was mommy like when she was little? Probably the same.

How old is mommy? In dog years she would be about 125.

How tall is mommy? VERY TALL, even if I stand up I still only come to her knees.

What does mommy like to do? Play with me or teach me new tricks.

What is something mommy doesn't like to do? Clean up after me on our walks.

What does mommy do for a job? Take care of me (Tyler: "that's a good question").

What is mom's favorite food? Her Sunday Turkey, if I'm good she'll give me some.

What do mommy and Charlie like to do together? Watch movies together, and learn new tricks (we're working on rolling over today.

How do you know mom loves you? She plays with me, takes care of me, and gives me lots of hugs.

4 comments:

Jess and Brandon said...

Hi Kathy!! It is so fun to see what each other are up to thru blogs. I just love yours, you do a great job keeping up on it. I love this post! If you don't mind I may steal this idea for one of mine :) Great to hear from you, it looks like you are doing so good. Congrats again on your adoption approval! Best of luck with that. Let's keep in touch better! Jess

Jill said...

Really how can you be ever mad at that face. It is so stikin cute!! It would be so much fun to just play all day with him, he's so loveable. Cant wait to see him up close.

Erin said...

cute puppy! joseph would flip if we let them play together a bit.

The Sennett Family said...

You are too cute! I do not think I will attend the reunion. We have a family reunion, and I feel we should go there and show off the baby instead. If you do attend, get in touch with me, I would love to see you!!