Saturday, July 19, 2008

Family Day

Tyler was able to have a lot of time off on Thursday, Charlie and I love it when he is able to spend some extra time with us. It had been about 7-8 weeks since Charlie's last grooming so we finally broke down and brought him in. He acted okay until we actually walked into the grooming office, then he put his little tail between his legs and begged me to hold him. I felt so bad for the little guy. Last time it took them about 4 1/2 hours, luckily this time it was only 2 1/2 hours, so I think it was a little easier on him. He looks so cute when he is all cleaned up. While he was at his grooming appointment Tyler and I decided to do some sight-seeing in our little city of Poway. First, we went to breakfast at this great diner called Le Peep, so good. Then we went to Old Poway Park and walked around. It's pretty small, but very pretty.

After we picked our cleaned up Charlie, we decided to take him for a walk at Mission Bay and the Beach. Charlie LOVES going for walks, if we say the word "walk" now he gets so excited. Above is a picture of Charlie and Ty taking a cute nap after our long walk.

No comments: