Every year we end up somewhere awesome for the 4th of July, and this year is no different. The whole Hart Clan always meets up in Newport Beach, CA to celebrate. Tyler had a somewhat light load this week and was able to take some time off to go visit with family. We had a blast seeing everyone and enjoying the beautiful beach. Our first day there we were out for about 6 hours and I made the mistake of not putting on enough sunscreen. I was horribly burned and am still a little sore today. It was all worth it though to spend time with everyone. Below is just a fun list of all the places we have spent the holiday since we've been together.
2003 Washington DC
2004 Norway (we had our own celebration)
2005 Nauvoo, IL
2006 Utah
2007 Maine
2008 California

5 comments:
The beach looks really nice!! Thats always a fun place to spend the 4th. We're glad you guys had a fun one.
Kathy-
I stumbled upon your blog today. Looks like you are doing well. I have not talked to you since High School. It would be fun to catch up sometime!!
Candice Carruthers Sennett
www.thesennetts.blogspot.com
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! I LOVE Newport Beach! We need to get together again soon. This summer has been CRAZY! I think John is missing Charlie :-)
It was so fun to see you guys, wish we could have visited longer! Sorry about getting burnt, that is the worst!
Looks like you guys had a great time. That's awesome that you spend the holiday somewhere different from year to year. Hope all is well !!!
Post a Comment