Tyler was promoted to Captain today!!! OoooRah! We we're both very excited, it's been a long time coming. I was able to participate in the ceremony and "pin" Ty, along with the Lt. Colonel, I was a little nervous but it all turned out okay. Only afterward did Tyler tell me that I was suppose to "punch" the pin in. I wish I would have known that! Anyway, I am so proud of Tyler and all the hard work that he does, he's the best!

11 comments:
Hey Captain Hart! You look really sharp. I wish we could have been there to see you get your bars pinned on. Kathy, now maybe you can "punch" the pin in Ty since he forgot to tell yuou to do it before.
From one adoptive mother to another, I know it's hard to wait! Try BLOG BLING to jazz up your blog and make it more eye-catching!
Best of luck as you await your next blessing and congratulations on the promotion!
Way to go Ty!! Do you mean you're supposed to push the pin into his skin not pin it on his clothes? Doesn't that hurt? I'm such a wimp.
YEAH for Ty, thats sooo cool. You look really cute too. Mike will make sure to never be in uniform around him or else he'd have to salute him.
Congrats Tyler! That is great.
Congratulations!!
Congrats Tyler! Don't you love the pay jump?! :)
Congratulations Tyler! That is awesome!
--Mindi
Tyler,
crap, rather I mean Cpt. Hart, sir. Congrats on the "tracks" that's a huge step for ya I'm way happy for you. I saw from the pics that you're still doing the Boot Camp routine. I hope everything is going pretty well for you and Kathy. Oh yeah, Hi Kathy, Can't forget you. Next time when Ty get's his "Gold Oaks" make sure you pound them in pretty good, it's just part of th routine. Well guys take care and keep up the good work sir.
Ty congrat's you are awesome! We miss you guys tons out here, but i am happy to see that you are doing so well. I am very impressed!!!
Congratulations!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment