I was packing up Charlie's suitcase and he kept jumping in. I was tempted to let him fly home in that, it would have been a lot cheaper....
Monday, June 2, 2008
Home to Salt Lake
Ty had a couple weeks off work, finally, so we decided to take a trip home to Utah. Last time we went home we drove and vowed we would never do that again. Luckily JetBlue recently opened up a flight from SL to SD and we were able to get great tickets. I of course couldn't go a whole week without my Charlie-bear so we bought him a $75 (one-way) ticket as well. Ty must really love me to fork over $150 just so I could have Charlie with me. Or maybe he just couldn't live without Charlie either. Anyway, we didn't take too many pictures while we were in town (I really need to do better at that), so enjoy the few that we did manage to take (in random order).
Jim's birthday was on May 21st, Laurel made an amazing cake and we opened presents. Laurel's birthday was on May 24th, we had already left town and we're sad to miss it.
This is Porter and Charlie meeting for the first time. Charlie was a little nervous at first but great to LOVE Porter. They had so much fun playing together. Charlie especially loved playing "hide and seek", he just loved to have Porter chase him. They were so cute together, I can't wait to have them meet up again.
This is our nephew Trevor playing with Charlie. Don't they look cute together, they are just the right size for one another. Trevor loved having Charlie chase him around the yard.
Our cute niece Brooklynn, isn't she a doll!
Here is Toby (my brother Doug's dog) and Charlie meeting for the first time. Toby is a sweetheart with a lot of energy. Charlie was a little nervous with him as well, but I think they also had fun together.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment