This past week my Mom and Pop were able to come for a visit. We had so much fun with them here, and not just because they spoil us so much, or because Pop did some projects around the house. It's so nice having them all to myself for a whole week. We were able to go and see so many fun things, some of which I hadn't done before. I really look forward to their next visit. Below are just a few pictures from the trip.
Mom and Me on the Midway. They have a cute Cafe on the back of the ship where we had lunch.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a wonderful time together with your parents, Kathy! Your pictures are so cute. I'm jealous that you got to eat at the fun cafe on the aircraft carrier. We felt bad we didn't get to do that with you! I bet your Mom and Dad had a great vacation with you guys!
That looks like so much fun. I dont know if I've been to half of those places. You really take it all for vantage when you live there. Owell!! I'm so bumed we didnt get to see you, we'll have to catch up next time we are there.
wow! seems like you had a great time with your parents. I really want to keep in touch. my blog is private so email me at ashleighbennett@comcast.net so i can add you to my list. i want to keep in touch. talk to you soon
Ashleigh (Garner)
Post a Comment