Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy BIrthday to Kathy

May 3rd was my birthday! I usually really look forward to my birthday, but this year I turned 28, and I am starting to realize that I don't like getting older. I had an awesome birthday though, Tyler actually had Friday and Saturday off (the first days off in about 3-4 weeks), so just having him home was the best present ever.

Tyler surprised me with an awesome present...and iPod Touch. It is amazing, I love it so much. I spent the morning playing with my new toy and I have to admit, I didn't share very well. Now that I have had it a little while I will let Ty play with it more.

After spending a relaxing morning at home we went to my friend Liz's house for a nice pool party. She made an amazing lunch to celebrate my b-day and Cinco de Mayo. It was a great time. The photo below is of Megan, Kathy, Patty and Liz.

1 comment:

Jill said...

HAPPY BDAY KATH. Ty is so good, who wouldnt love an i-touch for their birthday. Maybe he should sent a hint on to Mike. wink wink.