On May 9
th Tyler had graduation. At the end of every cycle the
recruit es who made it through become official Marines and they have a huge graduation ceremony. This was the first one Tyler actually had to participate in. He had to lead his series, he was a little
nervous since he hadn't done drill since
OCS. He did awesome though and didn't make any mistakes. Below are some pictures from graduation.
Below: Captain Lopez, Lt. Tyler, and Captain Graves

Me and Tyler, doesn't he look amazing in his uniform.


This is the General (the little lady), she is in charge of all
MCRD (Marine Corps Recruit Depot).


This is
MCRD mascot Molly. The Marines have the bull-dog as their mascot. I guess during WWI the Germans referred to the Marines as "devil-dogs". Which is why our blog is "
devildogfam".




1 comment:
I agree with you 100%, I love my man in uniform! I will be very sad when he wont need to wear it anymore. Tell Ty he should try and get the job walking the mascot around, that would be cute, and probably never deployable :)
Post a Comment