Finally, after seven long months Tyler and I have been approved for adoption. I don't think it normally takes people that long, but with Tyler's schedule it took us a while to get everything done. We are so excited, and a little nervous. I guess the next step is that our case worker will be contacting the Salt Lake City office to have our profile added. Once this is done I will let you all know so you can check it out.
This whole process has been a bit overwhelming. We had multiple interviews, home visits, Foster Care classes, a lot of paperwork including a collage and letter to the birth parents. It was a great experience though and we're really looking forward to the next step, hopefully we'll get matched up with cute baby soon!
This whole process has been a bit overwhelming. We had multiple interviews, home visits, Foster Care classes, a lot of paperwork including a collage and letter to the birth parents. It was a great experience though and we're really looking forward to the next step, hopefully we'll get matched up with cute baby soon!
16 comments:
That's fantastic!!! I am so very excited for you - being a parent is incredibly hard, but incredibly rewarding. Definitely the best thing in the whole world!!! Let us know as soon as you find out more!
Yeah!! That is so exciting! I hope you get matched up with a little baby soon!
Congratulations !!! That is definitely very exciting !!! You are going to be great parents. May you be blessed with an angel soon.
Yeah!! I was wondering how that was going... That is so wonderfully exciting! I pray you guys will have your little one very very soon!
congrats, you'll get a cutie to go with your cutie puppy.
Fabulous! That's actually the road we're headed down. I'd love to chat with you about it.
Kath I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! I am jealous you are going to get a baby soon, I know it! That is so awesome! It seems weird that it could be so soon but it can!
YIPPEE!! I am so excited! Let me know when your profile is up, I'd love to check you guys out. That is so so great!
Congratulations!!!!
Hooray! We're glad you're finally done with everything. Good Luck!
I don't know whether you'd be interested, but my cousin just went through that process in SLC. She has the most adorable baby boy. I can get you her email address if you want. She's also working on a blog about adoption. I'll send it to you once she gets it up and working. Good luck!
That is so exciting! I hope you guys get to become parents really soon! Can't wait to see you guys in May!
How awesome!! Congrats! I hope everything works out for you guys!
YEAH!!! You are going to be great parents. There is a little baby out there that will be lucky to have you two as parents.
Congrats! I hope things will move swiftly and smoothly for you guys!
Kath, I am so excited for you guys! You will make such a great mom. I can't believe it has been so long since we talked or saw each other. Your blog is a great way to see what you are up to. Congrats again and I hope things work out quickly for you and your future baby! -Jessica Clark
Post a Comment