Thursday, May 29, 2014

Baby Maddox

I still can't believe this little guy is seven months old! It's hard to think that when Josh was seven months we brought home twins. Looking back and now having Max, I'm not sure how we did it. Maddox is such a great baby! He wakes up with a smile on his face and is so happy to be in the middle of everything. He hates being left out. An example of this is bedtime, if we leave him downstairs while we put the other three to bed he throws a fit! He wants to be a part of everything going on and has loves his siblings. Josh can get the best laughs out of him, I'm a little jealous of how easily Josh can make him laugh. Maddox is such a blessing and we love him so much. It's so fun to experience all the cute baby things all over again.

If you look closely,  you can see the his first tooth coming in!
Maddox is Josh's favorite toy! He gets so excited to see him and always jumps at the chance to play with him.
Okay, I admit he probably needs a haircut. I just haven't been able to bring myself to cut his cute hair yet. Tyler wants to buzz it, but I just can't do that.

No comments: