| We built a "mini" fort with a parachute. The kids of course loved it and played in the fort for quite awhile. |
| The kids always love puzzle time. It's so fun to help them work through the puzzles. They all get so excited when they get a piece right. |
| Josh loves this cars puzzle. He likes using the magnet to take the pieces out and makes cute little "beep beep" noises while he plays. |
| Ashley likes doing her puzzles on a "desk" (of course Ozzy likes to copy). Ashley is really good at puzzles and usually needs very little help in finding the right spots. |
| "Hmmm, I wonder where that pig is hiding?" |
| The kids also love block time. They like to build them as high as they can and then of course knock them all over. |
| This is a cool game, when you match the top & bottom it makes the noise of the animal. |
| The kids all love wearing Daddy's hat when he gets home from work. |
| The twins play a fun rocking game together. I made up a little song, and Ashley will sing the "I rock and rock and rock" part. |
| Sometimes I wonder why I bother buying toys when the kids get just as excited for toilet paper rolls! |
| Aren't they the cutest twins ever! |
No comments:
Post a Comment