Thursday, January 24, 2013

Family Visit

This past week was so much fun. Tyler's brother Brody and his wife Corine came for a visit. I have been looking forward to their trip for months and it was so nice to finally have them here. I was wondering how the kids would react, especially Austin since he's our shy one. The kids loved them instantly, little Austin was so happy to see them he just stayed cuddled with them the whole first morning they were here. Josh loved all the extra attention and Ashley also loved learning new songs from Corine. They kids had a lot of fun getting out to do some site seeing. They missed a few naps, but overall I think they did really well.

While the guys were golfing Corine and I took the kids with us shopping. Ashley started off in a bad mood and it got worse when she saw this yellow dress. Ashley LOVES yellow and she loves dresses, so when she saw the two together she lost it. I have never seen her melt down like that before. I had to hurry and buy it, while I was still getting rung up I had to put it on her. The instant it was on she stopped crying. Silly girl.



I had so much fun spending time with Corine this week. We were able to do some shopping, go out to breakfast and even got these awesome pedicures. We had a lot fun!



















This cute Japanese guy really wanted to get the bull in the picture, so he kept making Ty move over until he could get the bull in the shot. :)


Josh had been such a trooper on this field trip. We didn't bring his stroller and he did a ton of walking. By the end he insisted that Corine carry him, and only Corine.





No comments: