Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Weekend

Tyler had Monday and Tueaday off this week for Veteran's Day. We love having long weekends, the kids especially love having all the extra daddy time.
Austin prefers the vacuum technique while snacking.

When did they get so big?

I love this picture. Austin loves to cuddle!

Austin pretending to be a puppy.


Snack time. I would love to do this more.
Unfortunately, the kids love to flip the table and shake the legs until they come off.

One for All, and All for One
They are very much the three muskateers. If one of them gets a time out, they all get a time out.

The kids LOVE flash cards. They could look at them all day.

I was curious what Ashley's hair would look like straight. So I got out my straightener and this is what we got. It's pretty long, the pictrures don't do it justice. After about an hour the curl started coming back though and by the next morning it was all curls again.


Josh loves getting his picture taken. Whenever he sees the camera he'll come running and say "Cheese". He usually doesn't hold still long enough for me to take the picture, he always wants to see it right away.

2 comments:

Lindsey Jefferies said...

So cute Kath! I can't believe how big they are getting. Kennedy's curls are the same way. I can't believe how long her hair actually is when I attempt to straighten it. It does the same thing and starts to curl by the end of the day. Miss you guys!

Brittney N said...

They are the cutest! I Ashley looks so different with straight hair! How cute!