I remember when these little guys were just babies and I could lay them on the floor and they would just stay put. How nice it was to not worry about what they were getting into, climbing on or breaking. I admit, they are a lot of fun and keep me on my toys though. I love that they play so much together and enjoy teasing each other. They are a lot of fun and I'm so glad I get to spend my days with them, there is never a dull moment.
| I quickly learned that no furniture can be near each other or touching, or there will be climbing. |
| They love to climb onto the back of the couch to look out the window. Its a blessing that these windows don't open, or we'd be in trouble. |
| Had to move the couch after Austin realized he could use it to boost himself up onto the treadmill. |
| The kids all love to wear daddy's hat when he gets home from work. |
| Ash had a little accident and Ty couldn't find her clothes so he put her in one of my old tshirts. |
| Another favorite place the kids love to play. |
| Josh loves to talk on the phone and finally decided he would just climb up the bookcase to get to the phone. |
| Austin had been gone for awhile so I went to investigate and found him in their old baby chair. He was having a great time and didn't want to get out. |
| Ash wanted to help clean up and decided to put all their toys in Josh's crib. |
| Josh does expect a round of applause after each song. |
| Using a little team work, the twins used their blue chair to climb up the bookcase and play on the phone. |
| I wonder who they are calling? |
| ALWAYS be nervous when Josh is quite. We found he had climbed up onto the washing machine. |
No comments:
Post a Comment