Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pineapple Park, Hedo Point and White Beach Festival

I love it when Ty has four-day weekends, we're able to spend so much time together and go on fun field trips. Thursday we went to a fun lunch at Macaroni Grill and did a little Christmas shopping. Friday we went to Pineapple Park and Hedo Point. Pineapple Park is a fun place, you take a little golf-cart ride around a little pineapple park, they have tons of different kinds of pineapples. Then there is a fun shopping area and free pineapple. The kids loved it, especially the ride. After that we drove up to Hedo Point, which is breathtaking...literally. Some parts were very windy and took your breath away. Josh loved the windy parts! Saturday we went to the White Beach Festival. It was kind of like a military air show back in the States. It was a lot of fun.






I love it when we can all be in the picture!



Hedo Point



Josh loved the wind!

Pineapple Park


Austin: "Party in my crib!"
The twins love being able to pull themselves up now.



2 comments:

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I love seeing these cuties grow up! We can't wait to see you guys in January!

Kari said...

Those are some beautiful pictures. Remember spending Thanksgiving in Palm Springs two years ago? Both of our lives have changed so much since then. I love seeing pictures of your kids.